Mr. HOPERA

Mr. HOPERA
HoperaWorld Productions/

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Standing on the Promises

Ok, So I messed up this time. Yes, I dropped the ball. But when you drop the ball you have to pick it up and RUN with it. Don't just stand there but you have to run with the ball. I want you know that today in all of sadness about my "Dropping the Ball" I did at the end of the day decide to run with the ball.

HOPERA is a wonderful company of some of the most talented people I have ever met in my life or had the honor of meeting. Today looking at the new things that there are to accomplish I realized that finding new talent is always apart of this business. You must always stay up on your P's and Q's when looking for new talent.

I am a little nervous about this new show that we are going to put up because I don't really know if people will like it and it is made more so for the masses and less for the intellectual theater goer. I wonder how it will play out...but I am standing on the promises. I know that if I hang on it will all work out just right, STANDING ON THE PROMISES!

MR. HOPERA

No comments:

Post a Comment