Mr. HOPERA

Mr. HOPERA
HoperaWorld Productions/

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Appreciation

So every once in a while it feels good to be a appreciated for what you do. Even if you think that there is no real substance behind it, just the thought that someone was thinking about you or what you do enough to acknowledge you for something is awesome.

I am feeling really AWESOME today when I got my commendation letter from the Cleveland Orchestra for the Martin Luther King award. I was not chosen but was nominated and that was great, I think for a 24 year old producer doing some very innovative things in a very conservative field of think and pervasive ignorance reins. I am happy about that. So with that I leave you with the Cleveland Orchestra & Choruses Beethoven Choral Fantasy. Take the time if you are in cleveland to check out the MLK Concert Sunday, I am sure it will be wonderful.

MR. HOPERA

No comments:

Post a Comment