Mr. HOPERA

Mr. HOPERA
HoperaWorld Productions/

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years EVE

So on this New Years Eve I thought about the truth and what it is that we all consider to be the truth about our lives and our situations. The Truth is something very different to all people. Everyone has a different Idea of what that 5 letter word is. Some of us believe that we are practicing our faith, belief, and contributions to a larger complex by continuously doing the same thing over and over and over again. I have found in my life this habitual behavior is not the "true" meaning of faith or what it is that GOD is calling us to. Again "GOD" is and means something different to us all. No matter how organized religion would like to put it in a box for people it is not that way.

For this new Years Eve please take the time to look at the complete picture ladies and gents. Please take the time to realize that we all have a need to know the truth and generally desire to know the truth constantly. Faith is not a word to be used for banging your head against the wall. It is (for bible people)- The substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things unseen. Wikapedia-Faith is the confident belief or trust in the truth or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing. Webster would say: firm belief in something for which there is no proof.

What does this have to do with being a producer? Well, Glad you asked, it is a good thing to be aware of Religious practices that are healthy and ones that are not going to be fruitful. Don't keep using the same formula and wondering why it doesn't work and using faith an excuse for failure. Use you brain and keep recreating and reinventing your ideas and products so that it never gets old or stale and you remain a player in the game! I leave you with A great poem to piggy back on my post yesterday: INVICTUS.

Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

MR. HOPERA

No comments:

Post a Comment